- 210 beds
- 6-bed Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- 15-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Operating Theatre with 5 operating rooms
- Large, comfortable, full-furnished suites and deluxe patient care rooms
- Large, clean, modern private & semi-private rooms
- Cable TV & telephone services
- Specialized hospital beds with all state-of-the-art medical outfits
- Central gas system (piped oxygen in all units)
- 24-hour nurse call & monitoring system
- Dietitian supported meals
• Labor and Delivery Unit
• State-of-the-art Operating Theaters
• State-of-the-art Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Intensive care unit is one in which patients requiring close monitoring and intensive cares are housed for as long as needed. Our ICU contains highly technical and sophisticated monitoring devices and equipment, and the staffs in this unit are educated to give critical care as needed by the patients. The ICU is designed in a way where the nurses and physicians are situated in a central position with rooms around them. Patient vitals can be monitored with a central monitor.